Do you have at least 2 years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Database Specialist (Raiser’s Edge) for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Carol Stream, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Carol Stream, IL
POSITION TITLE: Database Specialist (Raiser’s Edge)
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $18.50 – $21.15/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Database Specialist reports to the Vice President of Resource Development and will assist with broadening and strengthening relationships with individuals, foundations, and corporations who invest their financial resources to the organization. Some evening and weekend work required for fundraising events.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in Raiser’s Edge required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Reliable transportation to make bank deposits
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and work effectively with a team
- Ability to think creatively to problem solve data management issues; quick learning style
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Support the fundraising department utilizing The Raiser’s Edge (RE) database while ensuring the efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness of all tasks related to data management
- Perform credit card processing; gift entry; code assignment; gift reconciliation and deposits; weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting; data clean-up
- Oversee staff integration with RE processes including training, problem-solving and general functionality.
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant on gift receipting and donor care
- Maintain best practice manual
- Event support
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.