Are you a nonprofit database Guru? Are you passionate about international causes and supporting the global community?
We are currently in search of a Development Assistant for an International Organization. The position is based in Oakland, CA. This is a temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Organization
LOCATION: Oakland, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Assistant
HOURS: Flexible, Part-Time Hours
- Expertise in Network for Good, or a similar nonprofit data system
- 2+ years of nonprofit development operations experience
- Exposure to donor profile management
- Working knowledge of Outlook and MS Office Suite
- Flexible, independent and curious personality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Collecting and developing donor profiles
- Reviewing and auditing online donor profiles
- Assisting in the completion of a database transfer
- Administrative Tasks as needed including filing, phone calls and emails
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Operations Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.