Are you a development professional looking for your next role?
Do you have a background working with Raiser’s Edge?
Is a hybrid role, with flexible hours what you’re targeting in your job search?
We are currently in search of a Development Assistant for a Medical Foundation. The role is a hybrid position based in Evanston, IL targeting candidates in the state of Illinois. This is a part-time, temporary on- going assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Foundation
LOCATION: Evanston, IL
POSITION TITLE: Development Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, On- Going
SCHEDULE: 20-30 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Assistant works closely with the Sr. Director of Philanthropy and the Sr. Director of Annual Fund to support growth in mid-level and major gifts programs, specifically providing administrative and fundraising support to front line major and annual gift officers in their pipeline development and donor communication work. This position will support maintenance of portfolios and pipeline in Raiser’s Edge, support identification and cultivation of prospected to increase donor loyalty, and support creation of donor proposals, meetings, and face to face donor functions. This is a hybrid role, 2 days in office while the other days are remote, where strict COVID-19 guidelines are enforced.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in development, customer service, and administrative support
- 1-2+ years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge database
- Tech-savvy, with a keen interest in data, fundraising, nonprofit management, and donor relations
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic mindset, and a warm and outgoing personality
- Must be able to build and maintain a strong rapport and positive relationships with donors, prospective donors, and staff
- Strong written and verbal communication for internal collaboration and external donor relation
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide data-driven administrative fundraising support to major and annual gift officers
- Track pipeline progress and donor activity, while supporting dynamic portfolio maintenance, working closely with the Manager, Research & Prospect Management
- Schedule internal and external meetings with physicians, administrators and donors, and manage meeting logistics
- Prepare customized proposals, outreach letters and stewardship reports at the direction of gift officers
- Assist with general donor correspondence and execute thank you calls and gift follow-up as directed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Assistant” in the subject line.