Do you have 2+ years of experience in Raiser’s Edge?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven organization?
We are currently in search of a Development Assistant for a Religious Organization. This position is based in Chicago, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Religious Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Development Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Full time
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? We are in search of a Development Assistant who is responsible for daily and ongoing gift processing. This person will also assist and support database clean-up schedules, ongoing constituent record updates, donor records management, and pledge records maintenance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma required, BA preferred.
- 2+ years of development and database experience.
- Raiser’s Edge database experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and must get along well in teams.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be able to work with various diverse groups of people in different departments.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Research and analyze gifts/ donors, process and post gifts to accounts and produce receipts and acknowledgement letters in a timely manner.
- Manage overall files and records related to prospects and donors.
- Maintain database clean up schedule for returned mail, printed and web resources, etc.
- Provide support for internal departmental mailings.
- Participate and assist in activities and events.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.