Are you an experienced individual in nonprofit events and development? Are you skilled in Raiser’s Edge? Are you passionate about providing education services to those in need?
We are currently in search of a Development Associate for an Educational Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Associate
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Development Associate, you assist in overseeing fundraising activities and recording donations for nonprofit organizations. You will aid the director of advancement in fundraising by handling communications with donors, maintaining and developing relationships. You are to be experienced in data entry and manage donor databases.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of Raiser’s Edge required
- Capable of handling basic administration work
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Database maintenance experience preferred
- Passion for educational/social services access preferred
- Positive attitude and a great sense of humor required
- French speaking candidates strongly encouraged to apply
- Some accounting experience required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting with event coordination
- Managing communications between donors, staff and Board of Directors
- Supporting the Director in fundraising efforts
- Database maintenance, including updating online donation page
- Maintaining an excited attitude in the face of challenges
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at https://careersinnonprofits.com/.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us regarding your application in response to this ad.