Are you a mission-driven professional, seeking an exciting opportunity on a nonprofit fundraising team? Do you enjoy engaging with your community and donors? Are you empowered by achieving goals with your team and growing professionally?
We are currently in search of a Development Coordinator for an Educational Institution. The position is based in Palo Alto, CA. This is a temporary position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Institution
LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary with potential for permanent hire
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY SALARY: $18-25
Is This Your Dream Job? As a Development Coordinator, you will report to the Director of Development and support all stewardship activities. Through database management, donor correspondence, administrative support, event planning, and donor research, you will support the work of the Development and External Relations Department.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a nonprofit setting on a fundraising or communications team preferred
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys engaging with donors and external partners
- Strong written and oral communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage event registration for stewardship events
- Draft and send thank you notes to donors
- Maintain accurate information in donor database
- Respond to donor inquiries
- Prepare attendee biographies for events
- Coordinate with external vendors
- Research prospective donors
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.