Are you a detailed-oriented administrative professional? Do you have office management and/or fundraising experience?
We are currently in search of a Development Coordinator for a Cultural Organization. The position is based in Mountain View, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Development Coordinator
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Coordinator
SALARY: $60K – $65K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Development Coordinator is the lead administrative contact for all donors, staff members, and additional stakeholders the organization. S/he will work closely with staff members to coordinate events, manage special projects, and to ensure an organized and welcoming office environment and provide executive-level support to the Chief Development Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for goal-oriented, administrative professional seeking to gain experience within an established organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of office management, reception, and development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Passionate about the preservation of technological advancement and innovation
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and mail merges; comfortable working in a database, preferably Salesforce
- Advanced written and verbal communications with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience coordinating schedules and events, as well as managing a high-volume calendar
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serve as lead gate-keeper to the office by fielding phone calls from donors, sales representatives, and external contacts; respond to emails in a timely manner
- Schedule board meetings, prepare meeting documents, and provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Development Officer, as well as additional Development officers
- Actively pull a number of diverse to support the fundraising team and ensure database is well-maintained
- Oversees all administrative details of the development program, assisting in prospect research and acknowledgment letters, as needed
- Maintain a well-organized and accurate calendar, manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Comfortable interfacing with a number of diverse staff members, including volunteers and donors
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.