Do you have 5+ years of experience in working for Nonprofits?
Are you a passionate, mission-driven team member?
We are currently in search of a Development Data Manager for an Education Organization. The position is based in McLean, VA. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Organization
LOCATION: McLean, VA
POSITION TITLE: Development Data Manager
HOURLY PAY: $19.00 – $25.00/hour
ANTICIPATED SALARY: $60,000 – $65,000
Is This Your Dream Job? This role will be responsible for the database management for the development department and all aspects of the Raiser’s Edge database in addition to all web-based platforms being used by the development staff.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in a fundraising office preferred
- Knowledge of prospect management and development operations
- Prior CRM experience required
- Self-confident, trustworthy leader
- Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversees management of the Raiser’s Edge database
- Manages the gift processing system including; data entry and processing of acknowledgement letters
- Tracks data for grant reporting
- Manages the Annual Report donor lists and giving reports
- Produce monthly financial reports
- Supervises Development Assistant
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Data Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.