Do you have 4+ years of database and donor record management?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Development Database Manager for an Animal Services Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a Full Time, Permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Animal Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Development Database Manager
DURATION: Full Time
HOURLY PAY: $55,000 – 65,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Database Manager will be responsible for managing the fundraising database of the organization. They will work with the team to generate reports, queries, donor information and compile data including statistics and data presentation. The candidate will oversee the processing and acknowledgement of all contributions. This is a great opportunity for a confident and collaborative development professional who is passionate about animals and eager to apply their database knowledge.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of database management experience, demonstrating growth of skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce or comparable fundraising databases
- Strong background in donor record maintenance and processing
- Familiarity with the different aspects of fundraising
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with cats, dogs, small animals, reptiles, fish and wildlife
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage and update the fundraising database
- Create fundraising progress and ad-hoc reports, responding to special requests
- Develop tracking system for gifts and strategies in Raiser’s Edge
- Oversee processing and acknowledgment of all contributions
- Collaborate with the Director to develop strategies to increase fundraising revenue
- Provide support to Events department
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Database Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.