Do you have a strong development background and a passion for helping organizations grow?
Are you located in Chicago and looking for a remote role?
Do you want a flexible role where you can make your own hours?
We are currently in search of a Development Manager for a Social Services Organization. This is a remote position based in Chicago, IL. This is a part-time, temporary, on-going assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Remote)
POSITION TITLE: Development Manager
DURATION: Temporary, On – Going
SCHEDULE: 10 – 15 hours/week (40 – 50 hours a month)
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $21.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Manager works closely with the Founder to grow and expand on the organizations monthly giving program, develop processes for donor cultivation and sustainability, and implement and execute goals for the department. This is a remote role, based in Chicago – looking to get someone started ASAP!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in development and fundraising
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in MS Office Suite required, CRM experience a plus
- Proven implementation and execution of monthly giving program required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate a positive outlook, enthusiasm, and be self-motivated
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create a foundational fundraising strategy with an emphasis on individual giving
- Establish a creative monthly giving campaign
- Develop strategy to cultivate relationships enhancing donor experience
- Design well-designed thoughtful gift receipts and ensuring they are mailed to donors
- Ensure that communications highlight and tell donor stories, all types and levels of gifts
- Implement text communication to inform donors about our monthly newsletter
- Seek our donor’s feedback to ensure they are having a good experience
- Ensure data is well maintained, clean and pristine
- Create a meaningful hands-on experience in order for donors
- Create fundraising calendar to be in alignment with our fundraising plan
- Provide day-do-day management support
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.