Are you a development professional looking for a new position in or around the Chicagoland area?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great cause?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of Chicago/Chicagoland Development Professionals at all levels for consideration of exciting opportunities in the nonprofit sector!
We are seeking individuals with prior experience in all levels of Development with previous titles such as:
- Development Associate/Coordinator
- Advancement Associate/Manger/Director
- Grants Writer/Manger/Administrator
- Development Manager/Director
- Prospect Researcher
- Foundation/Corporate Relations Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Direct Mail Campaign Associate/Coordinator
- Major Gifts Officer/Associate/Coordinator
- Individual Giving Officer/Associate
- Annual Giving Associate/Coordinator
- Director of Corporate and Foundation Giving
Prior professional experience with at least one database is preferred:
- Raiser’s Edge
- Donor Perfect
We work with the following types of nonprofits:
- And more!
We work with nonprofits that have these types of missions:
- Social Services/Direct Services
- Religion (specific denomination or religious freedoms)
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 4 time winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Professional” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be interested? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.