Are you a passionate content creator?
Are you adept at creating meaningful digital campaigns?
We are currently in search of a Digital Editor for a Family Residential Center. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Residential Center
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD (remote to start)
POSITION TITLE: Digital Editor
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $67,000 – $73,000 annually with excellent benefits
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this role is responsible for the overall creation and distribution of branded and campaign content. This candidate will oversee digital campaigns, video creation, as well as social media and website updates. The role will also be a leading voice in understanding content consumption and best practices, collaborating across departments. This candidate will build and implement email marketing campaigns and work to engage an audience. The candidate will be a creative and passionate team player that is excited to bring their digital background to an impactful mission.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years of experience in mission-driven digital content creation and publishing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Background in graphic design, videography, metric analysis, and SEO
- Strong writer, experienced in writing for social media, websites, blogs, etc.
- Well-versed in multiple platforms such as Adobe, WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Poised, creative, optimistic and professional
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create and distribute branded and campaign content
- Oversee digital campaigns from inception to delivery, as well as videography and graphic design
- Manage, write, and create integrated content for social media, the website, PSAs, programming events, and blogs
- Establish and cultivate relationships with digital collaborators and strategic partners
- Collaborate across departments on digital initiatives to raise awareness and funds for the mission
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Digital Editor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.