Are you an admissions professional with 5-10 years of experience? Are you a strategic thinker with a positive attitude? Do you enjoy working with families?
We are currently in search of a Director of Admissions for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Menlo Park, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Menlo Park, CA
POSITION TITLE: Director of Admissions
DURATION: 4-6 months, with a possibility to be permanent
SALARY: $35 – $46/ hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Assisting the Director of Development, the Director of Admissions will lead all recruiting and student application efforts to ensure all prospective and incoming K-12 students and parents have a positive experience. This individual will think critically about current enrollment policies and develop various marketing strategies for the institution. You will be the main point of contact throughout the students’ academic career, will consistently answer all their questions and provide feedback in a timely and professional manner. This is an ideal position for someone with a passion in public education and/or counseling, working with families, and a professional background in admissions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-10 years of admissions and customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Master’s Degree a plus
- Strong computer and database skills
- Advanced communication skills, writing and speaking
- Possess a friendly demeanor and comfortable working collaboratively; a self-starter that understands deadlines
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answering all inquiries from prospective or current students regarding applications and deadlines
- Leading tour groups, coordinating additional meetings with instructors and families, and think proactively about individual needs of all applicants
- Reviewing student materials, entering database information, and following up to complete necessary information, if needed
- Assisting in marketing research and review internal admission processes
- Supporting all staff and faculty members and have a positive approach in all work you do
- Develop and manage special projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Director of Admissions” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.