Are you energized by a challenge?
Do you value a workplace that prides itself in providing the highest quality services to its clients?
Are you excited by the opportunity for unlimited growth based off your strengths and successes?
We are currently in search of a Director of Client Projects for a Consulting Firm. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Chicago, IL.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Consulting Firm
POSITION TITLE: Director of Client Projects
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $65,000 – $90,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Director of Client Projects works closely with the CEO to drive strategic initiatives and lead special projects, as well as assisting in researching and compiling data. This person will also have a strong hand in developing client-facing materials and preparing speeches and presentations. This role has a strong need for someone who is excellent at project management and can work in a fast-paced environment. The Consulting Firm is seeking a confident, deadline-driven individual who believes in candid feedback and the highest quality service when partnering with clients.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advancement, development, fundraising, or campaign planning experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Previous experience supporting/working directly with senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Exceptional proofreading and copy-editing skills required.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, judgment, and discretion.
- Ability to be a resourceful and consultative problem solver.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines and shifting priorities.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist CEO in preparing for client meetings, developing agendas, gathering and summarizing Knowledge Resources, and assembling related reference materials.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously by understanding relevant context and providing procedural guidance to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct research and gather and summarize data covering an array of topics across a breadth of constituents.
- Compile, compose and edit content within reports, speeches, presentations, talking points, and related memoranda for the CEO. Collaborate with the Knowledge Resource team to organize, inventory, and digitize manual notes, correspondence and files.
- Maintain a master list of the CEO’s client projects detailing scope of services, deliverables, timelines, prescribed procedures and follow-up tasks.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team in gathering competitive intelligence and creating proposal documents.
- Provide hands-on, detail-oriented leadership in managing fast-paced activities and coordinating related administrative support responsibilities on behalf of the CEO.
- Monitor the progress of a wide range of projects, initiatives, and activities for the CEO.
- Track and assess the attainment of key milestones and goals, anticipate and manage internal/external dependencies, ensure that commitments are fulfilled, and keep the CEO apprised of the ongoing status of project deliverables.
- Communicate formal internal/external communications from the CEO.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to Rachel Spears at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Client Projects” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers in Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.