Do you have a strong human resources and finance background?
Are you a teamwork-oriented person?
We are currently in search of a Director of HR, Finance & Administration for an International Environmental Organization. The position is 100% remote. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Environmental Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: 100% remote permanently
POSITION TITLE: Director of Human Resources, Finance, & Administration
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $100,000 – $115,000
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Executive Director and supervising a team of 9+, this role is responsible for leading all facets of the organization’s administrative functions. The role is both strategic and hands on. The candidate will work closely with the leadership team and ED, and liaise with the board. This candidate will supervise a team, supporting and leading a group of smart and kind employees. The candidate will be thoughtful and team-oriented, and excited to join a team that is rapidly growing. Our ideal candidate has experience in the international space and is passionate about public health and environmentalism.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of experience working in HR and Finance (can be leaning one way more than the other) in the nonprofit sector, international experience is a big plus
- Bachelors required, JD or CPA is a plus
- Experience supervising mid-sized teams, strong leadership skills
- Highly skilled at creative problem solving, thrives in a rapidly growing environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team to ensure all aspects of the organization’s administrative functions are working towards achieving a mission, with a focus on Human Resources and Finance facets
- Oversee and implement DEI best practices
- Manage a team of finance, HR, legal, and IT professionals all working remotely
- Work closely with global affiliates, including coordinating administrative functions globally
We’d love to hear from you. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Director of HR, Finance & Admin” in the subject line.