Do you have an MSW from an accredited institution?
Are you an LCSW with at least 3-5 years of supervisory experience?
Are you ready to apply your skills to an established nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Director of Social Work for a Nonprofit Organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Director of Social Work
SALARY: $60,000 – $75,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Director of Social Work will lead and direct the work of all Social Workers and provide clinical supervision. This position will directly report to the Vice President of Programs. The Director of Social Work will provide case management services to clients and their families, and help them achieve optimal physical, emotional, and social adjustment.
Our client is a 45 year old nonprofit organization providing services statewide including nursing, pharmaceutical support, training, education, and outreach services.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience; At least 2 years occurred after obtaining LCSW
- Masters degree in Social Work (MSW or MSSW) from an accredited school
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Georgia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid knowledge of social work practice
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive & confidential information
- Previous experience overseeing program design, development, budgeting, implementation, management, and evaluation
- Ability to work without supervision, use independent judgement, and make appropriate decisions
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Local travel required, Must have your own vehicle
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Management, orientation, and direction of team of social workers
- Observe home visits and provide feedback
- Attend client events
- Review notes and ensure standards are met
- Review and manage staff time and expense reports
- Develop and update social work guidelines, arrange ongoing trainings
- Conduct quality review calls
- Serve as back-up for social workers
- Coordinate open enrollment efforts
- Provide clinical supervision as required for licensed social workers
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure proper processing of payment
- Provide training and consultation
- Facilitate support/peer groups
- Assist with program planning and evaluation
- Assess client eligibility for numerous programs
- Provide appropriate client referrals
- Compile data for statistical purposes
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Director of Social Work” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.