Do you have Raiser’s Edge experience?
Are you passionate about working with a nonprofit that helps others?
We are currently in search of a Donor Database Coordinator for a Religious-Based Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious-Based Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Donor Database Coordinator
SCHEUDLE: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Is This Your Dream Job? The ideal candidate will have a strong background using donor databases, preferable Raiser’s Edge. The candidate will coordinate gift entries, acknowledgement and reporting. The candidate will manage the database, respond to requests from donors, and write letters to donors. Additionally the candidate will work with the team to explore capabilities of the database and improve its uses. The candidate will be a problem solver who is confident, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and oral communications skills. The candidate must be someone comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team. The candidate will report to the Director of Development.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years of Raiser’s Edge experience
- Experience working in nonprofits
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Comfortable engaging with major donors
- Collaborative and interpersonal person
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain the accuracy of the database records
- Write letters of acknowledgement to donors
- Interact with donors – responding to questions and ensure crediting for gifts
- Produce detailed reports to track fundraising progress
- Provide research and recommendations to enhance systems
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Donor Database Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.