Are you well versed in supporting causes that leave a positive impact on the community? Are you experienced in organizing events and activities?
We are currently in search of an Event Coordinator for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Event Coordinator
HOURS: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Event Coordinator, you will work closely with the CEO, Development, and Communications team to ensure the success of their annual fundraising event. You will be the main project manager for this large-scale event, and will ensure that all deliverables are attended to in a timely manner. You will also provide administrative support to other departments as necessary.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Update and maintain event management tools
- Complete status reports for Executive leadership team
- Perform data entry and database maintenance
- Work closely and maintain relationship with vendors
- Track and manage the event budget
- Brief and prep speakers prior to, and day-of event
You Are Encouraged to Apply If:
- 2+ years of experience in Nonprofit Fundraising and Events, or as a Project Manager
- Tech-savvy, or quick to learn new technologies
- Familiar with using CRM software
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Comfortability holding people accountable and following up
- Any experience working with budgets
- Strong customer service skills
We’d love to hear from you.
We’re a full-service staffing firm that works exclusively with nonprofit organizations. From our three offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., we empower our clients to achieve their missions by matching them with top-notch professionals — from temporary workers to C-Level executives, and everything in between.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Event Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.