Do you have 4+ years of experience supporting high level VPs in an administrative capacity?
Have you worked in a social services organization?
We are currently in search of an Executive Administrative Assistant for a Faith-Based Organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, five (5) month temporary assignment with the possibility to extend.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-Based Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Full-Time, 5-Month Temporary Assignment
SALARY: $18.00 – $20.00/hr; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Affiliate Services and will be responsible for managing the Qualified Loan Originator (QLO) email account and all administrative duties for at least two VPs.
Our client is an international faith-based organization that partners with future and current homeowners to build simple, decent, affordable housing.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proficient using multiple technology systems simultaneously
- Highly organized paying exclusive attention to details
- Previous experience supporting high level executives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites & keyboard dexterity
- Not easily overwhelmed
- Extreme ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SurveyGizmo, & SharePoint preferred
- Comfortable with communicating with affiliates
- Ability to read laws and regulations
- Carry out assignments with minimal supervision
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage the QLO (Qualified Loan Originator) email account-respond to emails from affiliates
- Process QLO submissions-transfer data from SurveyGizmo to Salesforce; evaluate the info submitted against requirement of state law
- Follow-up with affiliate with outstanding items
- Assign ABA training for expiring loan originators
- Create a user guide for the process
- Market to affiliates, to ensure that they are compliant by July 1, 2018
- Research laws, if necessary and note any changes at the state level
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.