Do you have 4+ years of executive support experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut North)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $23.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The executive assistant will assist the President in scheduling, arranging travel and communicating with members of the community. This is a temporary opportunity, which will be ongoing until the position is filled permanently.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in an office environment and managing an executive’s calendars is a must
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, setting priorities to complete multiple projects accurately and on time
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as an eye for detail
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information, issues, and requests
- Comfort with working in a small, fast-paced, non-profit environment
- Desire and ability to work with a wide range of people
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the President, including:
- managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- completing expense reports
- composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President
- Provides some administrative support to senior management staff; assists in the scheduling and agenda-setting of all staff meetings
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors; assists board members with administrative, travel, and other logistic support
- Supports other key organizational efforts including event planning, outreach activities, office management, fundraising, finance, and human resources, as needed.
- Collaborates with and provides assistance to other departments and staff as required
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “EA” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.