Are you a strong administrative professional looking for your next role?
Is it easy for you to get to Carol Stream?
Do you have a passion to for supporting the community?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Religious Community Organization. This is a part-time, temporary assignment based in Carol Stream, IL.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious Community Organization
LOCATION: Carol Stream, IL
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, 2-4 weeks
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant reports directly to the COO, and is responsible for providing administrative support to the COO, including data management, communications coordination, and project management. Specific responsibilities include compiling reports, conducting research, writing correspondence, coordinating communication across departments, creating presentations, assisting with procedure development, preparing meeting materials, writing internal communication pieces, and typing meeting minutes. This position also provides back-up coverage for the Executive Assistant to the CEO. This is an in-person role where Strict COVID-19 practices are in place. Looking to get someone started ASAP!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of Administrative support experience, 2 years of project management experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Prior experience working with databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with diverse populations
- Ability to carry out assignments independently, work from procedures, and exercise good judgment
- High attention to detail, with a strong analytic skill
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.