Are you an experienced nonprofit Executive Assistant? Are you comfortable managing multiple calendars and coordinating travel? Are you a strong typist looking to put your administrative skills to good use?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a nonprofit consulting firm. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp to Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Consulting Firm
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
HOURS: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM (M-F)
DURATION: Temp to Perm
SALARY: $22-$25 DOE
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for organizing Board and executive committee meetings. This includes minutes, committee agendas and scheduling calendars. You will handle accounting in the form of completing expense reports. You will manage phone calls, emails, RSVP’s and coordinate meetings on behalf of the Executive and their team. You will provide your keen eye for detail and quick thinking to ensure problems are solved efficiently around the office.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- HS Diploma required
- Background in administration or clerical work
- Advanced level in Microsoft Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with completing complicated expense reports
- 2+ years of Executive-level administrative experience
- Well organized, pressure driven and flexible
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Netsuite preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Supporting 2-3 managing directors for a nationwide organization
- Managing multiple calendars to coordinate meetings, phone calls, client visits, and conferences
- Support extensive domestic and international travel including procuring visas, arranging in country transportation, keeping up to date on client and internal travel policies, etc.
- Collaborate with team to ensure documents are properly added to database system
- Assist to coordinate events, including gala and meetings
- Support the office team with guest interaction, handling phone lines and mail distribution
- Remain professional while handling sensitive, and confidential, information
- Conducting research for business development
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.