Are you an experienced nonprofit Executive Assistant? Are you comfortable managing a busy calendar and coordinating travel? Are you passionate about providing workforce development training for low-income youths?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
HOURS: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM (M-T)
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating travel and managing a heavy calendar. You will manage phone calls, emails, RSVP’s and coordinate meetings on behalf of the Executive and their team. You will provide your keen eye for detail and quick thinking to ensure problems are solved efficiently around the office.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ Years of Executive-level support
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Microsoft Outlook’s Calendar feature
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized, pressure driven and flexible
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Nonprofit experience preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain full control of the executive’s busy calendar, including prioritizing conflicting events and coordinating travel
- Collaborate with team to ensure documents are properly added to database system
- Coordinate election of association board members, annually
- Assist to coordinate events, including galas and meetings
- Support the office team with guest interaction, handling phone lines and mail distribution
- Remain professional while handling sensitive, and confidential, information
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.