Are you an experienced nonprofit Executive Assistant?
Are you a high-level professional that can take on ANY challenge and be the right-hand person for a CEO?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Health Advocacy Nonprofit. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a Full Time, Permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Advocacy Nonprofit
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $65k-$70k DOE
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the President/CEO, this position will be her right-hand person, responsible for managing her calendar and travel arrangements, speaking engagements, and everything else in-between. The candidate will be a smart, strong, hard-working and powerful individual.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7-10+ years of administrative support experience for executive level management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Demonstrated detail-oriented organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and work well under deadline pressure.
- Proficient computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivation with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Intuitive, smart and capable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Always thinking ahead and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate all aspects of the President’s schedule, including extensive travel arrangements, speaking engagements, individual appointments and meetings. Research and prepare background materials for meetings.
- Facilitate efficient communication between all levels of the President’s internal and external relationships. Compose and edit correspondence, reports and other documents as directed.
- Ensure timely entry of new contacts or change of contact information for key contacts provided by the President.
- Maintain the president’s curriculum vitae, bio, files, expense reports and correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings with the executive leadership team. Record meeting notes and disseminate action items to appropriate members of the team.
- Schedule meetings for committees, Board of Directors, track meeting attendance, and maintain up-to-date biographical information for all board members and emeritus directors.
- In support of the organization’s goals and objectives, perform other duties and responsibilities assigned.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.