Do you have strong written English skills? Do you enjoy providing executive support? Are you interested in the field of Psychology? Are you well-organized and detail oriented? Are you looking for a long-term fit (work home)?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Mental Health Association. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Mental Health Association (Psychoanalysis focus)
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Permanent, Full-Time
SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000 DOE
Is This Your Dream Job? The association is an accrediting and regulatory body for the profession of Psychoanalysis. This is an international membership organization that spans 50 countries. You will report to the President of the Association and work closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Committee. It is important you can work in a friendly, but discreet manner, appreciate that you are working with volunteers who are experts in their field, and yet ensure that all tasks and projects are managed to completion on time and to the standard required. Benefits Package available.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5+ years of experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Experience with MS Office – MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook, Google Docs, and Zoom
- Interest in the field of Psychology a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and other material for meetings/conferences etc.; organizing remote meetings using Zoom, Google Docs, spreadsheets, slides (Google Workspace)
- Assisting with and responding to requests from Committee Chairs on the President’s behalf
- Managing the President’s office: preparing expense reimbursement claims, corporate credit card payment reconciliations, liaising with the Accounts team re. claims and payments, occasional purchasing of office supplies/equipment
- Managing the President’s schedule and agenda
- Any other appropriate duties assigned by the Executive Director
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant to President” in the subject line.