Do you have 5+ years of executive support experience?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Foundation. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $26.00 – $29.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will support administrative functions around the CEO & President’s office to ensure functionality and efficiency. This is a temporary to permanent salary with an anticipated salary of $70,000 and fully paid health benefits. This role will be in-office at least 4 days/week.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of C-suite executive support required
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Fully proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Mac computers a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Act as the main point of contact for the CEO, managing all communications including telephone calls, emails, written correspondence and face to face interactions
- Manage the CEO’s busy calendar, including arranging logistics of meetings
- Prep the CEO before meetings and ensure she has all materials necessary to be successful
- Support all communications with the Board of Directors, including planning Board meetings
- Secure travel arrangements for the CEO and provide travel itinerary
- Craft written and verbal communications to internal and external contacts, including external boards and senior members of other organizations
- Develop and maintain an effective and up to date filing system for the CEO
- Enter biographical information and notes on high-level contacts into Raiser’s Edge
- Liaise with other staff on special projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TTP EA” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.