Do you have at least 2+ years of Executive Assistance experience?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Program Development Organization.
ORGANIZATION: Program Development Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (The Loop)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (3 months)
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for an Executive Assistant for a Program Development Organization to support the President and CEO. The executive assistant will assist the CEO in managing the administrative components of the Board of Directors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 20 college credit hours
- 2+ years’ of administrative experience
- Experience providing administrative and calendar support in a professional setting
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, the ability to complete administrative tasks with urgency and accuracy
- Previous experience in planning travel arrangements to remote international locations
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, trustworthiness, and a demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
- An intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook applications with the ability to quickly learn other applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines while pro-actively managing multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with staff from all areas of the organization
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Input and maintain CEO’s contacts
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Plan domestic and international travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports and maintain leave and allocation logs
- Organize print and digital files
- Proofread and ensure accurate formatting of all correspondence going out under CEO signature
- Compose correspondence as requested
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the Board of Directors, including planning all logistics for in-person board meetings, composing meeting minutes, assembling new director orientation packages and aid in preparing board meeting materials, maintaining board records, keeping board lists in files and on the website up to date, and managing budget for board of directors
- Organize logistics for team meetings and in-house events.
- Assist with office management tasks including answering phones, opening mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to Ashley Viscardi at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.