Do you have previous experience working in finance?
Are you passionate about mission driven work?
We are currently in search of a Finance Associate for a Health and Wellness Organization. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health and Wellness Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (West Loop)
POSITION TITLE: Finance Associate
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEUDLE: Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
SALARY: $40,000 – $50,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Finance Associate will work closely with the Finance Manager in carrying out accounting and finance duties. This role will assist, support and maintain bookkeeping and accounting functions of the agency.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 1+ year professional experience, including financial management
- Experience with Quickbooks and Excel required
- Experience with non-profit finance and accounting preferred
- Previous work with grant management and financial reporting
- Strong multitasker with the ability to maintain in a fast paced environment
- Resourceful, and detail oriented
- Reliable, team player with a passion for mission driven work
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Finance Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.