Do you have at least 1 year of experience in financial analysis and/or grant accounting?
Do you have experience working with a social service organizations?
We are currently in search of a Financial Analyst for a Faith-based Social Service Organization. The position is based in Downtown Atlanta, GA. This is a temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International, Faith-based, Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Financial Analyst
SALARY: $18.00 – $22.00/hr; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Financial Analyst will work directly with the finance department and oversee financial management of $15M+ grants and investments. This role reports to the Associate Director.
Our client is an international faith-based nonprofit organization that assists low-income families to achieve housing freedom.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge and/or experience in Smartsheet is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, and/or equivalent required
- 1+ years financial analysis experience
- Grants accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated data entry, analytical, and math skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Prepare and review all donor-facing interim and financial reports
- Program accounting and aging in place grants
- Compliance review of grant expenses and notification of appropriate leadership if issues are identified
- Work directly with procurement and accounts payable on vendor contracts and invoices
- Create a process to track and easily adjust personnel, travel, and other program administration expenses
- Submit and close personnel funding forms
- Submit and close project and event codes
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Financial Analyst” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.