Do you have budget-related math experience (addition, subtraction, percentages)?
Are you looking for meaningful part-time employment?
We are currently in search of an entry level Financial assistant for a healthcare and housing Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Finance Assistant
SCHEDULE: 30 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The ideal candidate will transfer data into the accounting system, both directly and through an Excel import template.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of basic finance knowledge
- PC proficiency required
- Proficiency in budget-related math required
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Discretion and able to keep highly confidential information required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist with opening the mail and logging checks
- Handles sensitive information with care and discretion to ensure confidentiality
- Completes other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.