Do you have nonprofit accounting experience?
Are you experienced with Financial Edge?
Are you a self-starter who completes tasks independently?
We are currently in search of a Financial Edge Associate for a Healthcare Organization. The position is based in Northwestern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Nonprofit
LOCATION: Northwestern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Financial Edge Associate
DURATION: 4 – 5 Months
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior Financial Edge experience required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least 4 years experience managing AR, supervisory experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP, CRM, Aptify
- Expert Excel skills, ability to use pivot tables, table filters, etc.
- Must have experience working with various funding streams, reconciliation and monthly close responsibilities
- Policy and procedure improvement experience
- Experience working within an association environment preferred
- Must be highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, able to prioritize and plan
- Self-motivated, collaborative, understanding, approachable, easy to talk to and willing to provide guidance
- This role may require work on weekends and evenings as needed in addition to minimal travel for meetings, etc.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Generate acknowledgment letters and other correspondence
- Enter and maintain constituents information into database
- Update and revise contact, tribute and gift information in records as needed
- Run reports and queries
- Clean and maintain data
- Coordinating and supervising the accounting for the AR activities, verifying records
- Supervising, developing and guiding Accounting Assistants, completing formal performance evaluations annually
- Providing trainings and implementing policy and procedures
- Managing account analysis, performing reconciliations and assisting with monthly close
- Ensuring data integrity and accurate accounting transactions for billing revenue, etc.
- Overseeing invoice processes reviewing AR and advising on collections
- Resolving issues, errors etc. with team and individuals from various departments
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Financial Edge Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.