Do you have 3+ years of experience in working for Nonprofits?
Are you a passionate, mission-driven team member?
We are currently in search of a Gifts Coordinator for an Education Organization. The position is based in McLean, VA. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Organization
LOCATION: McLean, VA
POSITION TITLE: Gifts Coordinator
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This role will serve as a liaison between the business office and the development office. Our ideal candidate will manage all aspects of the gift acknowledgement process using the Raiser’s Edge database; in addition to all web-based platforms being used by the development staff.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of office experience in development office setting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Raiser’s Edge experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Update Raiser’s Edge; donor records and assist with database clean up
- Provide administrative support to the development office
- Work with donors to answer questions they may have about their gifts
- Manages the Annual Report donor lists and giving reports
- Maintain and establish policies & procedures for gift entry
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Gifts Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.