Do you have 3+ years of experience in grant accounting/management?
Do you have experience working with a social services nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Grant Accountant for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Roswell, GA. This is a long-term temporary assignment with the possibility of permanent employment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Roswell, GA
POSITION TITLE: Grant Accountant
SALARY: $14.00 – $16.50/hour; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Grants Accountant will work directly with the finance department and will be responsible for post-award management including tracking, invoicing, and accounting. This role reports to the CEO.
Our client is an international, social services organization serving elder care institutions and communities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, and/or equivalent required
- 3+ years grants accounting experience required
- Basic accounting skills preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated data entry, analytical, and math skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Ability to travel up to 25%
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Budgeting, projecting, and reconciling
- Review and approve expenses, purchases, and travel expenses
- Data and database management
- Monthly invoicing and reporting
- Developing training materials, written procedures, flyers, graphs, etc.
- Oversee purchasing and vendor management
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Grants Accountant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.