Do you have 3 years of experience in grant writing?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Grant Writer for an International Development Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Development
LOCATION: Washington D.C, Dupont circle
POSITION TITLE: Grant Writer
DURATION: 5 months
SCHEDULE: PT, 23 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $24.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Organization is looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated individual to join the association’s development team as a Grants Writer. The position reports to the Director of Foundation Relations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in grant writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational background required
- Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
- Can manage proposals and report deadlines
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Draft proposals and grant reports as directed
- Research and analyze prospective foundation
- Entering data in Salesforce and tracking grants documents
- Organize and proof briefing materials for trips to donors
- Assist with creating and editing marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Grant Writer” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.