Are you looking for a part-time grant writing role?
We are currently in search of a Grant Writer for a Faith-based Social Service Organization. The position is remote. This is an Ongoing, Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
POSITION TITLE: Grant Writer
DURATION: Ongoing, Temporary
SCHEDULE: 10 Hours a Week
HOURLY PAY: $18-$21/Hourly
Is This Your Dream Job? The grant writer will work directly with the Development Director on grant writing, scheduling, and prospect research. You will spend your time engaging in strategic planning initiatives and should have a strong background in government and private foundation grant work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4-5+ years of experience with foundation and government grants
- Grant writing and database management experience required
- SharePoint file system experience preferred
- DonorPerfect experience is a plus
- Must be an independent worker
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintaining and implementing a foundation workplan
- Drafting letters of introduction, letters of interest, applications, and grant proposals
- Recommending and researching private foundations and government grants
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars for the Executive Director and Operations Director
- Following up on grant denials and collaborating with the Development Director
- Updating the organization’s databases
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grant Writer” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Home of the #ILoveMyJob🧡 mission