Do you have 2+ years of programs or grant management experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Grants Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Grants Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~4 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will assist with completing a quality control audit of reporting archives for a major grant program.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in program research and grants management
- Extremely detail orientated
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Some project management experience required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Reviewing reporting archives for grant compliance
- Analyzing data for quality control
- Resolve any issues that are found and offer ideas on how to improve program reporting in future
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Grants Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.