Are you highly skilled in grants management?
Are you looking to join a growing team and build out your own role?
We are currently in search of a Grants Manager for a Think Tank. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Public Policy Think Tank
LOCATION: Washington, DC (remote to start)
POSITION TITLE: Grants Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $80,000 – $85,000 annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Leadership Director, this role is responsible for providing financial and administrative support for the organization’s grant activities and building the internal processes. This candidate will manage the proposal development process, ensure compliance, coordinate and oversee budgets, provide reports, manage the database, and support/train the team. This role is for a candidate that is looking for an exciting opportunity to develop processes, collaborate with their team, and build out their own role. The candidate will be both a leader and a supporter that is eager to hit the ground running and grow with a dynamic and driven team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of grants management experience, background in managing pre-and/or post-award processes for federal, foundation or corporate grants (portfolio of several million)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly skilled at providing financial and administrative support for grants, building processes, overseeing database management, and budget management
- Interested in/background in the field of technology/policy/privacy/data is a plus
- CGMS, CRA, GPC, PMP highly preferred
- Collaborative, dedicated, professional, a doer
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and build internal processes, manage internal finances, be a point of contact to the team, ensure compliance with funder and guidelines, coordinate budgets
- Oversee grants and special projects activities, providing financial and administrative support to the team
- Maintain and update the database and records management
- Support and collaborate with the team through trainings and recommendations
- Build and develop processes, streamlining grants management and make an impact in your own role
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Grants Manager” in the subject line.