Do you have a strong background in researching and writing grants?
Are you interested in a long-term contract with flexible hours?
Have you worked with GrantStation before?
We are currently in search of a Grants Writer for a Mental Health Organization. This is a hybrid position based in Oak Brook, IL, only targeting candidates in the state of Illinois. This is a part-time, temporary, long term assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Mental Health Organization
LOCATION: Oak Brook, IL
POSITION TITLE: Grants Writer
DURATION: Temporary, 6+ months
SCHEDULE: 20 – 25 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $23.00- $25.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Grant Writer works closely with the Chief Executive office to research and identify grants that the organization can engage with. This person will write those grants, submit them and will monitor the progression. This is a hybrid role based in Oak Book targeting part time candidates, that can come into office 1-2 days a week – looking to get someone started ASAP!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience nonprofit research and grant writing
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience in MS Office Suite (Word and Excel), GrantStation preferred
- Working knowledge of grant processes and literature search engines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants Writer” in the subject line.