Do you have 3 years of experience writing grants?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, community-focused organization?
We are currently in search of a Grants Writer for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Downtown Chicago.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
POSITION TITLE: Grants Writer
DURATION: Temporary, Full time
HOURLY PAY: $20.00-$23.00/Hr.
Is This Your Dream Job? We are in search of a Grants Writer who is responsible for writing, preparing, and submitting grant proposals, reports, and letters of inquiry.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of experience with private and public grants writing.
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with health and/or social services programs preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to take initiative, prioritize tasks, and be able to manage projects and meet deadlines promptly.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Research funding opportunities and accomplish writing tasks.
- Maintain external funder files.
- Maintain a calendar for applications and reporting.
- Expand pool of grant prospects.
- Assist with other grant writing and projects.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants Writer” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.