Do you have experience as a leader in the field of public health?
Are you passionate about serving Chicago communities?
We are currently in search of a Health Program Manager for a Community-Based Health Organization. The position is based in Chicago, Illinois. This is a Permanent, Fulltime position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community-Based Health Organization
LOCATION: Chicago (Chinatown) hybrid; remote flexibility during COVID-19
POSITION TITLE: Health Program Manager
DURATION: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: $55,000 – $60,000/annually, benefits available
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director of Programs and overseeing a small team, this role is responsible for overseeing several health programs for the organization. You will collaborate on designing and implementing a new health equity program and sustain the current programs in place. You are a flexible and high performing individual that cares for the community, is comfortable with diversity, and has a strong health-based background.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s in Public Health, Social Work or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of experience in public health or related experience, management/supervision experience required
- Experience networking and collaborating with community partners, schools, funding agencies, and health departments
- Experience organizing and managing grant-based programs and data collection activities
- Experience applying for grants and managing grant reports
- Passionate about the organization’s community and demonstrated cultural competence
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee several grant-funded health programs, engaging key partners in planning, coordination and evaluation of activities
- Supervise and support a growing Programs team of 3+
- Design and implement new programs, coordinating and performing educational outreach, health screening, and vaccination activities in the community
- Apply for funding to sustain efforts and develop progress reports for submission to funding agencies
- Carry out project-related responsibilities and perform other duties as required
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Health Program Manager” in the subject line.