Do you have experience as a leader in the field of public health?
Are you passionate about serving the Chicago community?
We are currently in search of a Health Program Manager for a Community-Based Health Organization. The position is based in Chicago, Illinois. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community-Based Health Organization
LOCATION: Chicago (Chinatown) – partially remote
POSITION TITLE: Health Program Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000/annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director of Programs and overseeing a small team, this role is responsible for overseeing several health programs for the organization. They will collaborate on designing and implementing a new health equity program and sustain the current programs in place. This role also oversees data collection, evaluation activities, and progress reports. The candidate will be a flexible and high performing individual that cares for the community, is comfortable with diversity, and has a strong health-based background.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in public health or related experience, as well as supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s is required, Master’s is preferred
- Background in organizing and managing grant-based programs and data collection activities
- Experience applying for grants
- Passionate about the community and demonstrated cultural competence
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee several health programs, engaging key partners in planning, coordination and evaluation activities
- Supervise and support a team of 3+
- Design and implement new programs, coordinating and performing educational outreach, health screening, and vaccination activities in the community
- Apply for funding to sustain efforts
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Health Program Manager” in the subject line.