Do you have 2-3 years of administrative experience?
Are you familiar with website updates and content creation?
We are currently in search of an Honors Program Assistant for a Scientific Membership Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Membership Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Honors Program Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~5 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Scientific Membership Organization prepping for their annual Fellows nomination cycle, looking for some program assistance. The Honors Program Assistant will ensure the website is being kept up to date and assisting in creating materials.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of administrative experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be organized and skilled at prioritizing multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and web search engines required
- Experience with WordPress, SharePoint and/or HTML a plus
- A scientific or communications background a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Creating content for the committee member trainings and other related projects
- Update content on program webpages in preparation for upcoming nomination cycle; including contact names, committee members, ethics wording, etc.
- Assisting with website design and associated components; building the necessary forms and reports for site administration
- Add new features such as auto flagging, confirming and tracking of committee members
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Honors Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.