Do you have 5+ years of Human Resources Experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Manager for a Financial Nonprofit. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Financial Nonprofit
LOCATION: Washington, DC (McPherson Square)
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Manager
DURATION: Temporary (~10 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 10-12 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $30.00 – $34.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will serve as a part-time HR Manager ensuring the organization remains compliant with federal and state employment laws, building and posting job descriptions for open positions and serving as a liaison for benefits questions and concerns.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required – Master’s degree in Human Resources Management strongly preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience serving in an HR Manager role
- Familiarity with DC and federal nonprofit employment laws
- Expert experience in recruitment and onboarding
- Prior experience serving as a liaison between a nonprofit and insurance brokers
- Familiarity with Paylocity a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Organizing HR Department’s filing system
- Manage and provide recruitment support for 2-3 critical positions
- Ensure organization is complying with all state and federal employment laws
- Review and assess hiring practices, onboarding and benefits administration
- Serve as liaison with insurance brokers as needed
- Provide employee relations for staff of 15 as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.