Are you looking to start a career in Human Resources?
Are you interested in working with a private humanitarian organization?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Admin for a Humanitarian Organization. The position is based in Annandale, VA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Humanitarian Organization
LOCATION: Annandale, VA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Admin
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This organization is currently looking for a detailed oriented hard-working professional. This person will draft job descriptions, assist with full cycle recruitment and perform customer service functions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate and wants start a career in HR
- Can maintain confidential files
- Interested in being mentored and coached
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be flexible, adaptable and highly organized
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Verifying I-9 documentation and maintaining books.
- Assist with benefits administration
- Performing initial phone interviews with candidates
- Work directly with the HR Director
- Writing/editing job descriptions
- Providing insight and guidance on recruitment and onboarding efforts
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Human Resources Admin” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.