Do you believe that people are the driver of an organization’s success? Do you have an interest in human rights and freedom of expression? Do you have a passion for creating an organization’s internal culture and building a talented, innovative team?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Business Partner for a Nonprofit Global Policy Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Global Policy
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Business Partner
SALARY: $90K – $102K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner is a key position that will play a crucial role in developing strategic human resources solutions to cultivate an innovative culture in the organization. You will use your strong people and relationship building skills when working with and across various internal departments to communicate the mission of the organization. You will create a growth-oriented team environment. If you are interested in joining a high-profile, global organization that will shape the future of online freedom of expression, this could be the ideal position for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Is an excellent communicator with internal team managers and skilled at building relationships
- Strong experience as a business partner and/or HR Generalist
- Is an excellent verbal and written communicator that can connect with a variety of people
- Has a proven track record of providing the full scope of HR administration including benefits, performance appraisals, partnerships with businesses, and wellbeing of employees
- Has a comprehensive understanding of employment law
How you will spend your day:
- Develop and manage the recruitment process, benefits administration, and employee evaluations for the organization
- Develop and implement best practices for wide-ranging HR programs such as learning and development, recognition, engagement, and well-being
- Ensure that the organization is in full compliance with local and national regulations and employment law
- Proactively assess the needs of the employees, make recommendations and offer, and implement solutions
- Design and facilitate team building as well as provide guidance to employees and managers
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Business Partner” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regards to your application in response to this ad.