Are you passionate about providing resources to local Bay Area families? Are you knowledgeable in HR benefits, leave administration and new hire paperwork?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Generalist for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in South San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: South San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Generalist
DURATION: 4-6 Months
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR generalist at this organization will be a vital point of contact for employees in need of HR resources. You will be responsible for processing LOA’s and providing forms to employees. You are knowledgeable about FMLA, PDL and you are comfortable explaining what those terms mean to staff. You love talking on the phone and helping those in need of support!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of human resources experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Passionate about serving disenfranchised communities
- Advanced computer skills, including Google Applications, Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Completing onboarding packets in a timely manner
- Fulfilling HRIS systems with new hire information
- Building and posting job descriptions
- Managing all employee lateral moves and status changes for payroll
- Submitting new hire reports and claims to Employee Development Department
- Handling employee questions and concerns
- Performing other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “HR Generalist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.