Have you completed your SHRM certification?
Are you extremely detail oriented and organized?
Do you have impeccable communications skills?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Generalist for an Environmental Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: HR Generalist
POTENTIAL SALARY: $58K-65K
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR Generalist works closely with the COO/CFO and additional administrative and executive staff. This person will support an entire organization, as they grow and expand, domestically and internationally.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work arrangements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience (HRIS) SHRM Certified preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Strong organizational and time management skills, efficient
- Spanish fluency a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Employee recruiting and onboarding (support hiring process, screen applicants, schedule interviews, new hire paperwork, orientations, set up workstations, etc.)
- Manage compensation and benefits (assist employees with claims, monitor trends, track renewals, conduct market research, establish pay practices)
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Keep management informed of new developments
- Update digital and hard files
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “HR Generalist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.