Do you have 3+ years of fundraising experience?
We are currently in search of an Individual Giving Coordinator for a Consulting Firm. The position is remote. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Consulting Firm
POSITION TITLE: Individual Giving Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (Ongoing)
SCHEDULE: 10-20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00-$22.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Individual Giving Coordinator will work with a Consulting Firm, supporting a nonprofit for women returning from incarceration on building out their individual donor portfolio. This person will in conjunction with the principal to build strategy and conduct outreach to new individual donors with a goal of raising $150k by September of 2021.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3+ years of fundraising experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience working with a CRM required
- Must be able to work remotely and provide own computer/laptop
- Must be able to complete all work during regular business hours
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create and execute strategy for reaching out to new individual donors
- Prospect research
- Cultivate new donors, sharing information on programs and stories of those impacted by their work
- Schedule meetings between interested high-level donors and the nonprofit leadership team
- Enter new prospects into database
- Process gifts in CRM
- Process acknowledgement letters
- Assist in planning fundraising event
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Individual Giving” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.