We are currently in search of an Interim Human Resources Director for an Arts Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Arts Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco
POSITION TITLE: Interim Human Resources Director
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will serve as an Interim HR Director of the organization and be a key member in implementing a multitude of diverse human resource strategies. You will have the drive and enthusiasm to serve as a resource for all staff members and have strong skills in benefits and EEO policies. As a seasoned HR professional, you will guide the annual reporting process and be sure the organization is in compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-7+ years of HR management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possesses a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
- Has an understanding of federal and state employment laws
- Comfortable managing an HRIS database and working independently
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills; strong judge of character
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serving as a proactive and strategic HR leader by implementing policies around employee performance, internal training efforts, and contributing to the overall goals of the department
- Administer all benefits information and actively track leave benefits for all employees
- Manage the process for EEO reporting and SF ASO compliance
- Serving as the face of the department and oversee all onboarding processes, while also coordinating any new employee events
- Supporting staff members at all levels as well as work to create a diverse and collaborative office culture
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Interim HR Director” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.