Do you have 3+ years of IT experience in the association space?
Are you a motivated problem-solver that is eager to help where necessary?
We are currently in search of an IT/AMS Manager for a Trade Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Trade Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (in the office 1-2 days/week)
POSITION TITLE: IT/AMS Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000/annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director of IT, this role is responsible for assisting with end user support requests, an AMS migration, and other ongoing IT projects. This candidate will use their Salesforce/AMS background to assist with a migration to Nimble and support staff in computer related issues. The role also provides support to Microsoft Office suite and the website, the team is mostly on Windows systems. The candidate will interact with and help levels of all management with a variety of issues. The candidate will be a problem solver and strong communicator that is highly organized and eager to bring their IT background to a dynamic group of hard-working professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 3+ years of IT experience including help desk, database administration and customer service
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience with Salesforce or a similar AMS required, the organization is transitioning to Nimble (a product of Salesforce)
· Background in the association and nonprofit space is highly preferred
· Knowledge of Windows and Mac systems
· Web design and coding and CMS experience a plus
· Flexible, adaptable, interpersonal and willing to wear different hats and assist the entire team
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Assist the Director in a migration to a new AMS and oversee the database experience
· Manage and assist with any support requests, ensuring a high quality of customer service, this includes helping the staff with computer related issues, as well as website, online community, online learning and additional projects
· Manage outside vendors and consultants
· Attend meetings and training sessions
· Travel to the DC office 1-2 days per week
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “IT Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.